Whether you currently have a job or are out there searching,
Someone's Gonna Get Hired, a much-needed resource is
finally here for you!
This book helps you deal with the stress of losing, finding, and keeping a job. It asks and answers all your real world questions. Not with sample resumes or generic forms, but with the straightforward practical advice and down-to-earth emotional support you need to succeed. Full of practical advice and emotional support for finding a new job or making a career change, it's for people who are unemployed, underemployed, or undecided.
Inside Someone's Gonna Get Hired you'll find how to:
- Answer dreaded questions like “Why aren’t you currently employed?”
- Build multiple networks to connect to the unadvertised opportunities
- Deal with the stress of losing or finding a job
- Decide if and when the time is right to go out on your own
- Effectively target your search so you don’t take the wrong job
Browse this site to find out more!